Sunday, January 7, 2018

Stella.....congratulations

Happy New Year to everyone!!  I hope this year brings happiness, joy, adventure and comfort to us all...at least that is what I am hoping for! :)    We have a couple grandbabies coming this year, so that's definitely going to bring some joy and adventure!

I used the image Stella for my card today from Sasayaki Glitter Designs and wanted to make a pregnant/congrats card for my daughter who is due with her first baby April 18!  Yay, this will make grandbaby boy #4!

I colored with copics and used paper from the Garden Party paper pad from Pebbles, added some flowers and sequins.  I LOVE the colors and patterns in this paper pad, so feminine and pretty!  I went with a tall/skinny card this time and love this size for taller images!

                                                 

If you are looking for more inspiration using Sasayaki Glitter Designs, please come check out our PINTEREST board,

                                                      

and our Facebook page!